Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Random Extra Stuff


I know there is still some work to be done on this paper before it is complete. My final copy will have a conclusion, better transitions, citations, better grammar and sentence structure and more outside information that my rough draft does not. But even as it is now, my paper is already 6 full pages long and might be longer, is that ok or should I try to shorten it? Please let me know what parts you think would be good to shorten up or even cut out. Thank you. 

Also, I remembered that you were talking about a movie in class where pigs were eating human flesh. Surprisingly that description sounded familiar. I think the movie your talking about is Snatch (2000). 
------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment